Click to Download Important Team Documents
Sailors and Parents must sign and submit a series of forms and waiver every calendar year to participate on the team.
- Forms and Waivers are typically collected Fall Season, and are valid through the following Spring Season.
- If you join the team in the Spring (or did not sail in the Fall) you will need to submit the all of the appropriate Forms and Waivers.
- Questions about Forms and Waivers? Please contact the Coach: email@example.com
Code of Conduct
The OYC High School Sailing Code of Conduct is our teams standards, rules and expectations for all and any participating sailors, parents, family and coaches involved in our program.
Sailors cannot participate without turning in a signed Code of Conduct.
Note: the Code of Conduct outlines our rules. In the event rules are broken our Coach will handle general discipline.
"Serious" misconduct or breaking of rules will be reviewed by the OYC Boaters Education Committee - the Coach may consulted but the Committee will make the ultimate ruling.
"Serious" misconduct or breaking of rules typically leads to expulsion.
Forms Specifically for Parents
- OYC High School Sailing Program: Chaperone Policies and Guidelines
- OYC High School Sailing Driver's Agreement
Any parent who carpools with sailors who are not their own or chaperones at an event must sign the Chaperone Policies and Guidelines Statement.
Any parent driving to a regatta and carpooling with sailors who are not their own must sign the Driver's Agreement.